Entrepreneur in Residence (f/m/x)
Who we are
trive is a startup studio rethinking the building blocks of how people live, work and move in the future. Our team invests time, experience and money in impactful & relevant ideas and enables movers & shakers around the world to pursue their passions. What is a startup studio? If you don’t know, read our blog.
Our team is based in the heart of Vienna, but we operate on an international level. Founded in 2021, we are currently hiring the core team of our studio. This core team consists of around 10 dedicated and driven people, who are hands-on startup builders and want to shape the future through the ventures we are building.
The Entrepreneurship in Residence Programme
Our 3-month Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) Programme is a chance for talented individuals to develop a specific business case with the support of our in-house venture development team. At the end of the program, there is the possibility that we found the company together, which includes a pre-seed investment from trive.
Your role & responsibilities
If you have an idea that keeps you up at night and you are wishing to explore it in a professional, supportive and innovative surrounding, then this is your role. Your responsibilities:
The milestones of the three-month program are:
- Problem Validation - is the problem you are tackling really worth solving? Validate the market and user pain.
- Solution Validation - remove early red flags by conducting strong customer discovery and hypotheses validation.
- Market Discovery - engage with potential customers and find a partner for a PoC or show early traction.
- Find the right co-founder - find your ideal co-founder who will add the most value to the business.
For all three milestones, you can count on the hands-on support of our venture architects & whole venture development team.
Our role & responsibilities
- Business Development - support from our business, product and market development teams, led by a dedicated venture architect, who will help you make the best biggest impact with a lean budget.
- Potential co-founding of your company after the program - up to €500k in funding and co-founding services covering until the seed funding round to ensure that you can develop the company to its full potential.
- Real Ownership - A fair share in our venture to ensure that we are real “co-founders” and your voice is heard throughout the journey.
What you need to succeed
Read our values and make sure your mindset fits ours!
A strong idea that keeps you awake at night and you are convinced of.
Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for building successful businesses in teams.
Fluency in English, excellent written and verbal skills.
Last but not least: creativity and a can-do-mentality, high ambition and drive to achieve excellent results.
How to apply
We would love to hear from you! Make sure to include your CV and/or LinkedIn and send through a text/voice/video file stating why you want to work with us via mail (we love to get content that surprises us). No motivation letter required (we also dislike them!).
The expected salary for this role is EUR 2.900 gross monthly. Additional to the salary, you also benefit from the success of the venture we are building.
Start Date: Anytime
Please note that for this position we only accept applicants with a valid working permit in the EU.
Reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org and get in contact whenever you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our team stronger. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and all other diversity dimensions. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for challenging the status quo, you will find a home at trive.